Drive for the Draft – NFL Linebacker Leighton Vander Esch’s Football Camp!
Our Drive for the Draft is your chance to enter your child into a drawing to be one of 25 kids on Team Kendall at the Leighton Vander Esch Football Camp! Simply take a test drive to enter your child between now and June 5. You’ll need to complete a new or used vehicle test drive at any Kendall Auto Idaho location. All children 8-16 years of age are eligible to participate in the camp. We will draw 25 names from all the entries on June 5 and Leighton Vander Esch’s Football Camp is Saturday, June 20. The 25 selected team members will receive a special Kendall jersey to wear, an individual picture with Leighton, an autograph, and an extra 30-minute meet and greet with Leighton prior to the camp. Don’t wait until it is too late, head over to your nearby Kendall Auto Idaho store and take your test drive today. One entry per household. Kendall employees or family members cannot enter to win. See official rules below.
KENDALL AUTO IDAHO DRIVE FOR THE DRAFT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES, SEE DEALERSHIP FOR DETAILS. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Kendall Auto Idaho (“Sponsor”) will hold a drawing (the “Sweepstakes”) at its Nampa, Idaho and/or Meridian, Idaho locations. The Sweepstakes is a promotional contest of chance. The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 a.m. on June 5, 2020. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes, and each reference to time means Mountain time. All dealership test drives must be completed and entry forms submitted before the end of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Residents of New York, Florida and Rhode Island are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and are prohibited from entering. Void where prohibited by law. You must have a valid U.S. Driver’s License to enter. Employees of Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, and the spouses and dependents of those employees, are not eligible to enter or win any Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter.
- Method of Entry. You enter the Sweepstakes by (1) visiting Kendall Auto Mall, located at 15700 Idaho Center Blvd. Nampa, and/or Kendall Ford of Meridian, located at 250 East Overland Rd. Meridian, dealership(s) (the “Dealerships”) and taking any new or used vehicle belong to Sponsor on a test drive. If you enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Dealership(s) and test driving a vehicle you will receive one entries in the Sweepstakes per dealership (Monday through Sunday) regardless of the number of test drives taken. No purchase is necessary to enter or win – there are no fees associated with entry.
- Limits. There is a limit of one test drive entry per household per dealership(s), regardless of the number of test drives taken. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Entrant Data and Privacy. By submitting the entry form(s), you consent to Sponsor and its affiliates obtaining, using, and transferring your name, address, and other details for Sweepstakes administration purposes and for Sponsor’s and its affiliates’ marketing purposes, subject to Sponsor’s or its affiliates’ privacy policies. You may opt out of Sponsor sharing certain information for marketing purposes, subject to Sponsor’s or its affiliates’ privacy policies, by emailing your opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and including the words “Opt Out” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Prizes and Prize Drawing.
- Prize Drawing. All prize drawings will be conducted by Sponsor. There will be a total of Twenty Five Prize winners during the Sweepstakes. The names of the Twenty Five monthly winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries in that month. For the Sweepstakes, the Prize drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about June 5, 2020. You do not need to present at the Prize drawing to win. The winner will be notified by telephone, email, or by regular mail, at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor anticipates the winner will be notified within 10 business days following the drawing. Sponsor’s decisions relating to all matters involving the Sweepstakes are final.
- Prize Details. Each prize consists of (1) . No more than Twenty Five Prizes will be awarded each month. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $1,000. Each Prize is non-transferrable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or exchanges except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Prize Requirements. Each Prize winner must be between the ages of 8-16 years old. Each Prize winner must take possession of the Prize, at his or her own expense, at the time and location specified by Sponsor or the Prize may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. No other delivery option will be available. If the Prize is not claimed for any reason by the Prize winner within 15 days of the Prize award, the Prize will be forfeited and no further consideration will be provided. Each Prize winner will be solely responsible for all tax obligations associated with the Prize. In particular, each Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the vehicle).
Each Prize winner will forfeit the Prize if (1) the Prize winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable number of attempts by Sponsor; (2) the Prize winner is ineligible according to these Official Rules; (3) the Prize winner fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, including by failing to provide the required information and documents to Sponsor within the applicable time period; (4) a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or (4) the Prize winner declines the Prize for any reason. If a Prize winner forfeits the Prize, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No compensation will be provided to a Prize winner who forfeits the Prize. Once Sponsor receives and verifies the required information and paperwork within the time period specified in these rules, Sponsor will issue final approval to an eligible Prize winner. A potential Sweepstakes winner will become an actual winner only upon Sponsor’s final approval.
- Waiver of Liability/Publicity Release
By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, you: (a) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all entry requirements; and (b) waive, on behalf of you and your heirs, any and all claims against, and to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, and each of its respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) for: (i) any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the Prize; (ii) any claim or action based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. By entering the Sweepstakes, you give your express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, email, and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes. You grant Sponsor and its designees the right to publicize your name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, statements, and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, promotional, trade, and/or any other purpose in any media format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation, and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions.
Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, ineligible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, or garbled entries, printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these official rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisement or other materials, or any other errors, problems, or difficulties, of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor and/or its respective agents. Sponsor will have the sole right to disqualify you for violating these official rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ENTRY.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes if events beyond control the of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, regulation, order of any court of jurisdiction, technical failures, fraud, or any other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor, undermine, interfere with or corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify a Prize winner and award the Prize by drawing from all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these official rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, controversies, or cause of action arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, or the Prize awarded (each a “Claim”), will be: (a) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and will not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party; and (b) settled by binding arbitration in Ada County, Idaho before a single arbitrator appointed by the Idaho Arbitration and Mediation Service in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out of pocket expenses. These official rules are governed by and will be construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the State of Idaho, without regard for conflicts of laws or choice of law principals.
Kendall at The Idaho Center Automall (15700 Idaho Center Blvd Nampa, ID 83687)